Wednesday, November 28, 2007

There's contact from Scott Powers and it's not a restraining order!

I'm in Scott's Tourism Blog in the Orlando Sentinel today - WOO HOO! My Mom insists it's terrible news because I am now forever attached to the word "tacky". (As if nobody noticed before! The bleach blonde hair and fake tan just may have tipped them off, Mom.)

Now that things are moving forward with Scott, perhaps I could convince him to go to Gatorland with me sometime, seeing as how we both cover the complexities and inner-workings of the Orlando Tourism business.


Plus, I need to replenish my supply of Gator jerky.







Best Friends Forever!

1 comment:

Pop said...

Being from the Midwest, I never imagined so many wonderful places to visit... and right here in the good ol' US of A. I thought everything I ever wanted or needed to see, was right here in Sun Prairie, WI. Thanks to you and your website, my eyes have been opened to the banquet of life that awaits me.

I'm off.... (possibly in more ways than one)