Sunday, November 25, 2007

We're bucked.

With all the theme-park oriented T-shirts taking up space on the shelves in Orlando, you probably worry, like I do, about where to find camouflage and military fatigues. I'm happy to report that I passed a "store" yesterday that boasts, "Antlers with Attitude".


In case you think I make this stuff up...


The place is called, "BuckedUpShirts.com" and it's the answer to your prayers if you've been looking all over, but still haven't found that "Huntin' Hoes not Does" shirt on your holiday list. That, of course, is for fellas, but they do have garments for ol' ladies and youngins, too.


The store was on Route 46 in the Wekiva area, but I'd hate to send you out there for nothing, because the shop was on wheels. Goodbye Sanford...Helloooooo Deltona!

No comments: