Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Insider Tip #67: When visiting Lake Eola, DO NOT LOOK UP!


While I sincerely appreciate the warning from Orlando city officials, I think most of us realize when we venture out into the open air, we face the possibility of falling victim to "bird droppings."

Unless, of course, this sign refers to the fact that the birds, themselves, are dropping...which presents an entirely different safety issue, altogether.

Judging from the look of the it, though, the birds were lining up to be the first to christen it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE this blog! I spent about an hour this afternoon reading back through older posts. I may not have gone back far enough, but I found no mention of one of Orlando's TRULY tacky offerings for families with children. I refer, of course, to Disney's Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. Yes, the BBB, where people pay good money to have their daughters dressed up like Joan Bennet Ramsey, plastic hair extensions and all, by employees dressed in costumes it should be criminal to make grown women wear.

Anyway, love this! Keep rhe great stuff coming!

Tacky Fabulous said...

Yes, yes, yes! I do know the BBB- I want to find out if they do adults as well as kids. Tell the truth, you know you want to be made up like Cinderella!