Monday, March 10, 2008

R2D2 Tattoos are SUPER HOT!

I'm going through this phase where I'm really digging intellectual types.  It must be all you guys from NASA who read the blog and email me - winkie winkie!

And by the way, when I say I have an affinity for smart guys, I don't mean "kind of smart" guys - I mean Jeff Goldblum Jurassic Park Scientist brainy nerds.  YUM!  My friends and family are thrilled because it's a refreshing change from my previous preference - big and dumb.  I also had a phase where I thought crazy, sweaty guys were just deep and misunderstood.  No more!

Admittedly, I almost had a redneck relapse with Bike Week and the smell of dirty, cigarette-breathed guys filling the air, but fortunately I snapped right out of it once this hit...



MegaCon:  the southeast's largest comic book, science fiction/fantasy, anime, gaming event. Where real men aren't afraid to get Dungeons and Dragons tattoos.


photo#1 courtesy of Vincent Hobbs, Orlando Sentinel and #2 pic courtesy of MegaCon website.

1 comment:

Matt said...

More MegaCon pics at http://attractions.smugmug.com