Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gov Love in an Elevator

As much as I hate talking politics (which is second only to chewing aluminum foil), this story got my attention.


A Governor Charlie Crist sex tape? 

Go on!

Well, the catch is, it's not really sex and it's not on tape, it's on DVD.  Apparently, it's vid of Charlie "making out" with his girlfriend in a hotel elevator.  At the risk of sounding like a freak, I prefer my X-rated stuff a little...well...dirtier.  I mean, it doesn't have to be pregnant midgets in prison or anything like that, but you know, how about a little something that I can't see in a PG-13 Harry Potter movie?  I mean, for goodness sake, I've seen Hannah Montana's green lacy bra, so isn't it safe to say the bar has been raised a bit, in terms of risque?  

Some guy named Roger Stone (who, apparently, everyone in the world has heard of except me) is peddling the video, but...blah, blah, blah...it is still just a "rumored" video and "critics" say the whole thing may have been staged.  Excuse me, if Charlie was going to agree to be part of a stunt to get VP attention, he would have thought bigger than that....everyone knows you need AT LEAST a B-list supporting actress for the sex-tape role...like Pam Anderson or Kim Kardashian...or Pam Anderson AND Kim Kardashian (which actually equals A-List).
Here's Charlie displaying the proper technique for "making out" in an elevator.  Both hands cradle the head, while the eyes say, "Do you get to Florida often?"  Don't knock it...it ALMOST worked on Morgan Fairchild!

1 comment:

johnnypeepers said...

The vid is Crist sponsored propaganda to deflect attentions from his homosexual lifestyle (not there is anything wrong with that). Chuck Christodoulou was married for less than a year to his beard. When he refused to sink the pink, she ditched him for a real man. He (like Mark Foley) look absolutely fabulous in pink!