Friday, May 30, 2008

Pic o' the Month!


I don't want to brag, but really, I think I have done an amazing job of capturing the beauty of that stretch of 434 in Longwood, otherwise known as Loco Boulevard.  


Just so that you understand the hierarchy, here, I believe the guy on the left is the boss of that foam thing on the right.  I was able to make this determination after hearing boss man bark orders like:  "Wave!  Now!  Both Hands! Turn!"  Notice though, he never said, "Smile!"

For those of you keeping track:  the past three months on Loco Boulevard have also included:  The Statue of Liberty, 
Juan Valdez, and a grown man dressed as a teacup.  

1 comment:

akeorlando said...

This is too funny! Yeah...if I were in the area this definitely would've made it on the "Out and About" feature.

I love that you keep-up with this kinda stuff like we do!