Thursday, May 15, 2008

Your Mom on a Stripper Pole

I know, it's a visual that probably makes you want to throw up a little in your mouth, but if Oprah says it's OK, it's OK.

And Oprah wants me to let you know, pole dancing is where it's at. In fact, here's the Mom that teaches my class.

I'm not going to try and convince you that it really is a great workout, fellas, because I know all you care about is whether we have group pillow fights while wearing frilly lingerie.

The answer is no. It's a dance studio. It's about embracing the female form and re-connecting with our spirit and sensuality as women.

And don't you just love the shoes?

By the way, please watch our segment on the Daily Buzz on Monday, May 19th at 10:20am in Orlando - check your local listings elsewhere!  We even put news chick Kia Malone in 7 inch heels and booty shorts!

No comments: