Thursday, June 26, 2008

TAKE COVER...WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!

Sorry I've been out of touch.  I was just recovering from Crash-a-rama last week when I got the call from Governor Crist's office about "the fruit fly issue".


What do you mean you haven't heard about the fruit fly issue? Did you not see the front page story in the Orlando Sentinel today  under the heading "Two Potentially DEVASTATING Fruit Flies Found in Winter Park"?  Stop worrying about the alligators and sharks people - because these two flies will find you and slit your throat without a second thought.  They'll attack your pets.  Don't believe me?  Read this:  A state of Emergency has been declared and "trappers" have been brought in.  I know you want more information about how one becomes a fruit fly trapper, but there is no time for that.  This is serious! 

Citizens of Orlando, I beg you to be on the lookout for these two flies.  Here is the last known photo of them on the patio of the Best Western Inn.  Quite honestly, I'm more concerned about the one on the left, watching.  Perv - fits the profile, if you know what I mean.  

photo courtesy of wikipedia

1 comment:

J. Chris said...

Probably the funniest thing I've ever read.

.. new to Tacky Fabulous - and I'm already hooked.

Much love from Orange County Concepts.