Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nerds, Pizza, and Superheros


Just when I thought all the technosexuals left town with the Star Wars Convention, I stumbled upon this great event:


Nerdapalooza!

Now, time for a game. Where will this event be held?

a) In the basement of someone's Mom's house
b) A comic book store
c) Behind Circuit City
d) An arcade

The correct answer is B, of course. Anyone who has ever taken an SAT prep course knows the correct answer is always B. Nerdapalooza will take place on July 3rd (Thursday) from 7p, until midnight, at A Comic Shop in Winter Park. Pizza will be served.


link via Orlando Weekly

3 comments:

wpat said...

I am demanding royalties on my photo! I am a nerd, but not that much to attend nerdapalooza! Like the blog being local and all...

Lori Barbely said...

I was so sure the answer was going to be A! :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, Nerdapalooza is a two day event with over 30 acts on July 4th and 5th at Taste Restaurant in College Park (on Smith St. off Edgewater). The July 3rd event is a pre-show.